Melasma skin condition not only appears in women, but also in men’s facial skin. Melasma makes men uncomfortable, unsightly and always looking for ways to get rid of them. The following content will reveal to you effective methods of treating melasma on the face for men.
The reason why men get melasma on the face
Before knowing how to treat melasma on men’s faces, you need to know what causes men’s facial skin to appear melasma.
Melasma often appears on the facial skin of women, but melasma also occurs in men, but the number is less and the condition is milder than that of women. According to the research of experts, facial pigmentation in men often occurs due to causes such as:
- Due to poor skin care, improper
- Due to untreated acne, it turns into dark spots.
- Due to a disturbance in the internal organs of the body.
- Due to frequent exposure to UV rays contained in sunlight, dust, bacteria in the environment.
- Due to unreasonable diet and lifestyle, frequent smoking, staying up late, drinking beer, wine, coffee, ..
In addition, men’s skin often secretes more sebum than women, so it is easier for them to accumulate dirt inside the pores. From there, causing the skin to oxidize, gradually erode and eventually lead to the appearance of dark spots on the face.
Thereby, melasma makes many men uncomfortable and affects aesthetics. Therefore, you need to know and apply the methods to treat melasma on the face for men, in order to remove and prevent melasma from appearing, helping the skin return to a bright white state. So what are the ways to treat melasma in men? The content below will reveal to you.
Effective ways to treat melasma on the face for men
To be able to effectively remove and treat facial pigmentation for men, you can apply different natural materials and modern technologies. Because the ingredients contained in natural ingredients contain many effective and safe melasma treatment nutrients for the skin, with the following ingredients and methods:
Use honey and turmeric
Honey and turmeric, are two of the most commonly used natural ingredients in beauty recipes and are dubbed “panacea”. With anti-inflammatory essence, antiseptic and effectively remove dead cells, dirt on the skin, honey helps to clean the skin perfectly. As well as providing the skin with moisture, the pH helps the skin stay smooth, elastic and youthful.
Combined with the curcumin found in turmeric, it helps to fade dark spots, pigmentation and promote collagen production, making the skin even and bright white. When the two ingredients of honey and turmeric combine, they create a mixture that effectively removes skin pigmentation. At the same time, in these two ingredients, both contain high antioxidants, which help prevent and slow down the aging process.
- 1 tablespoon pure turmeric powder.
- 2 tablespoons raw honey.
- First, you put the 2 ingredients of turmeric and honey into a clean bowl, then mix them together.
- Then, you use cleanser and warm water to thoroughly clean your face, to help remove dirt, bacteria and sebum on the skin.
- Apply the compound to treat melasma in men just done all over the face, especially the areas with melasma.
- Combine with gentle and regular massage movements in a counter-clockwise direction for 2-3 minutes.
- After massaging, keep the mixture on your skin for about 10-15 minutes, then use cool clean water to wash it again.
With the formula for men’s melasma treatment with turmeric and honey, you need to do it continuously in a week with a frequency of 2-3 times. Skin pigmentation will gradually fade and disappear, returning you smooth, white skin.
Treating melasma on the face for men with potatoes and yogurt
Potatoes are an ingredient used in many beauty and skin-moisturizing recipes. With the content of vitamin B6, vitamin C, potassium, and fiber, it helps to stimulate collagen, fade dark spots, and help skin become smoother. Not only that, potatoes are also combined with sugar-free yogurt to help nourish the skin more smooth, bright white from deep inside.
Prepare ingredients including
- ½ potato.
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened yogurt.
- First, you peel the potatoes and wash them thoroughly, then cut them into pieces.
- Next, put the potatoes in the blender and puree them in a bowl, then add the unsweetened yogurt.
- Perform mixing them together, until they become uniform and smooth.
- Next, you need to clean your skin thoroughly with warm water and cleanser, to help open and expand pores, help pores absorb nutrients better.
- Apply the newly created mixture evenly all over the face, especially the areas with pigmentation for about 15-20 minutes.
- In the meantime, you should combine massage evenly on the skin with gentle movements, from the inside out for 1-3 minutes.
- The massage helps nutrients penetrate deep into the skin, helping to promote the best nutrients.
- Finally, you use clean water to clean and dry with a towel.
With the method of treating melasma on the face for men with potatoes and yogurt, you need to do it continuously and regularly 3-4 times a week, the pigmentation will quickly disappear.
Use face cream for men
In addition to the method of treating melasma with natural ingredients, using a face cream for men is also considered a safe and effective way to remove melasma. Melasma cream is often loved by men, because of its effectiveness as well as convenience, it is inexpensive and does not take much time to implement.
However, when choosing a face cream for men, you need to pay attention to choose the right cream suitable for your skin and skin condition. Should choose cream lines of clear origin, genuine origin, avoid buying the wrong fake cream, poor quality cream not only does not remove melasma but also makes the skin condition worse.
- Synthesis of effective Korean melasma creams
- French melasma cream is trusted by many people
- Top Thai melasma creams
Treatment of facial pigmentation for men with high technology
Besides the methods of treating melasma on the face for men mentioned above, the method of treating melasma with modern technology is loved and chosen by many of you. Because 2 methods of treating melasma in men with natural and melasma cream, usually have a slow effect and need a long time to bring the desired effect.
Therefore, melasma treatment with modern technology was born, bringing high efficiency and effectiveness to treat melasma, quickly and safely. Specifically, modern methods of treating melasma on the face for men such as laser, wavelength, cod egg yolk, etc.
Treating melasma on the face for men with modern technology, the doctor will offer effective melasma treatment regimens, not only to help you remove melasma but also to regenerate and improve the skin. Stimulates new collagen cells in the skin to produce, making the skin smooth, bright white and elastic, younger. At the same time, it helps to prevent the return of melasma and helps to slow down the skin aging process.
Note when treating melasma for men is highly effective
To treat melasma on the face for men effectively, you need to pay attention to some of the following issues, to help the skin avoid unwanted cases.
- With the treatment of facial pigmentation for men with natural ingredients, melasma cream you need to be performed continuously and for a long time, to bring good melasma treatment effect. Because they are of natural origin as well as when applied to the surface of the skin, the effects are slow, possibly months or even years.
- When performing melasma with cream and natural, you need to clean your hands thoroughly, because hands contain a lot of bacteria when in contact with the skin, making melasma worse, even making the skin appear more. acne.
- When you decide to choose a method for men’s skin pigmentation, with modern technology, you need to choose quality and reputable facilities to beautify and treat melasma. Avoiding poor quality melasma treatment will make the skin more and more serious.
- Combining a healthy diet, supplementing with more nutrients such as vitamins and minerals helps to better support the treatment of melasma in men.
- Limit the use of foods that make melasma worse, such as beer, alcohol, stimulants, coffee, tobacco, etc.
As a laser beauty technology, it helps you to improve skin condition and remove melasma effectively up to 80%. The laser acts directly on the surface of the skin and causes inhibition of skin pigmentation, blurring the spots on the face that are quickly removed.
The technology to treat melasma by Doctor Laser Pico CS, does not cause pain, discomfort and damage to the skin. Not only that, the laser facial treatment for men also helps stimulate new cells in the skin to produce. Helps skin become smooth, even with tight pores and supports moisture supply, preventing aging.
Technology to treat melasma in men with Cod Eggs 4.0
Cod yolk 4.0 is an exclusive treatment for melasma at Seoul Spa, thanks to the nutrients contained in fish yolks that work deep inside the melasma cells. From there, break down and remove the melanin that causes darkening, helping the skin quickly even out. Does not cause any side effects, burning pain, discomfort to the skin.
At the same time, cod ovules also contain a high content of vitamins, plasma, glu, .. which help nourish the skin from deep inside, the skin becomes firm and smooth. Stimulate new cell production, replace old damaged cells, improve skin whiter and brighter, prevent aging.
PRP 3.0 technology to treat melasma on the face for men
PRP 3.0 is a technology to treat melasma on the face by using autologous plasma, to improve and regenerate the melasma area, to help heal the damage and remove melasma effectively. As a method of treating melasma in men and women, it has a high effect of removing melasma for use with stubborn layers of melasma.
PRP 3.0 also contributes to stimulating the skin to be rejuvenated, smoothing wrinkles and limiting aging. At the same time, enhancing the replenishment of necessary nutrients inside the skin, helping the skin become firm, smooth with tight pores. The treatment takes place quickly and effectively with only the first time, causing no danger and leaving no scars on the skin.
Treatment of facial pigmentation for men with E-light
Technology uses biological light E – light, which helps to remove pigmentation from deep inside as well as assist in eliminating signs of aging of the skin. Provides the skin with moisture and essential nutrients, helping the skin to be more white, smooth, and free of dark spots.
The effect of treating melasma with E – light is excellent and maintained for a long time, helping to prevent skin pigmentation from reappearing.
The above are the ways to treat melasma on the face for men with high efficiency, you can refer to and choose to apply. Wish you find an effective method to treat melasma and quickly get the skin that is clear, even color as expected.
Johnny Jacks was born in 1985 in Texas, USA. He is the founder of Good Health Plan and is passionate about helping people improve their health and physical well-being. With over a decade of experience working in the healthcare industry, he currently works at Goodheathplan.com – a blog that shares knowledge on beauty and health.