The immediate benefits of mixing cream such as skin whitening and low price have made many women trust and use it. But behind the surface of the mixed cream, hidden inside it is the harm of the mixed cream that they do not anticipate, if not recognized early, it will be very dangerous for the beauty and health of the user.
What is whipped cream?
True to the name that this product possesses, a cream blend is a product created by mixing many different creams, drugs, and cosmetic ingredients together. Then mix them together and grind the cumin into a finished product that can be applied to the face and body.
Although according to the seller’s share, the mixed cream is mixed with a formula, with a clear ratio, like the quality creams on the market. However, the truth is that most of the ice cream mixes are mixed with an approximate ratio, the ingredients of the mixed cream are of unknown origin and origin, and more importantly, there are many banned ingredients in the mix. in cosmetics, typically corticosteroids.
However, corticosteroids are one of the toxic substances in Group B, which are strictly forbidden to be used in cosmetics, however, according to dermatologists, most cream products now contain corticoid ingredients.
It can be seen that the process of making ice cream is not through any research or testing. Based on these evidences, we can see that mixing cream is really an unsafe product. The proof is that you just need to search on google with the keyword “complications of mixed cream”; or “harmful effects of mixing cream”, there will be a lot of information and images appearing to make you “terrified”.
Despite the potential for unpredictable harm, mixed cream is still widely sold on social networking sites, advertised with winged content, and won the hearts of many customers to buy and use. If you are planning to use mixed cream, please read carefully the harmful effects of mixed cream in the following content.
The effects of mixing cream on skin and health
Let’s take a look at the harmful effects of cream containing corticosteroids as follows: the skin becomes thinner
Normally, our skin has a certain thickness, but after using too much corticosteroid cream, it will make the skin become thinner. Even losing the ability to resist external harmful agents such as dust, UV rays, bacteria ….
Addictive to the skin
It’s almost as if your skin becomes too dependent on these mixed creams, you have to use them regularly every day. If you do not continue to use or quit every other day, the skin will become itchy, violent reactions such as redness, burning pain … or worse. If you continue to use it, your skin will completely lose its resistance.
Occasionally the skin will appear symptoms such as: dryness, peeling, facial flushing, atrophy, stretch marks, susceptibility to infections, acne… This will lead to a decrease in the resistance of the skin.
Skin capillary dilation
In addition, the next harm of mixing cream is to make the skin thin and weak. The capillaries are dilated, the skin is very sensitive to the sun, itchy and red.
If the cream is accidentally applied to the eyes, it has the potential to thin the cornea, affect vision and be dangerous to the eyes.
Signs to identify mixed cream
If in the past, skin whitening creams of unknown origin and label were unknown to anyone, only selling a few tens of thousands on the market….Now they are more sophisticated, with the label “herbal cream” , rapid skin whitening cream, 2 in 1”….are sold at high prices on hundreds of online shops.
According to experts, most of the ingredients in the skin whitening cream are corticoids, becozyme, hydroquinone, etc., which cause skin erosion very quickly. Among them are products containing hydroquinone, which have been banned from sale in Europe, Japan and Australia because of their cancer risk. If applied for a long time, they will be extremely harmful to the skin.
Corticosteroids have a quick whitening effect, making the skin smooth and effective, and acne-prone skin will disappear in 1 night. Many of you still mistakenly think that you are using good cosmetics. In fact, corticosteroids make the skin used to be hydrated, the skin is tight, the skin texture is lost, and the pores are smaller… thus making the skin whiter faster than the natural law and effectively reducing acne.
Therefore, in order to avoid the harmful effects of mixed cream, and not to buy products of unknown origin, unsafe…you can recognize mixed cream through the following signs:
- Products usually have no stamp, no code label, no expiration date.
- Unclear ingredients, very generic or even no ingredients at all.
- Simple packaging, easy to open the lid. However, some product lines now have investment in design, product packaging and certificates… Therefore, you should be very careful, learn carefully the information before buying.
- Usually the mixed cream is silvery white or yellowish in color. If left in the air for a long time, there will be signs of water leakage.
- Often advertised as a quick whitening, no yellow hair after only a few days. Attached pictures shared before and after use.
- The cream is thick, slightly thick, yellow in color, often has a strong smell, when applied to the skin, the skin becomes white, slightly sticky, it takes about 2-3 minutes for the cream to be absorbed into the skin.
Signs that the skin is infected with corticosteroids from the cream
If you unfortunately buy a cream mix but don’t know it, you can detect it through the following basic signs:
For signs of recognition in about 1-10 days of use
- In about 1 day after use, the skin will become shiny, smooth, acne spots gradually disappear, blackheads open up, emerge on the surface of the skin quite a lot.
- Skin begins to peel slightly, especially in thin areas.
- Skin up from 1-2 tone after only about 2 days of use.
- The skin is not only soft, but also supple.
- Tiny wrinkles gradually disappear, melasma, freckles visibly fade after only about 7 days of use.
For signs of late mixing ice cream
- The skin begins to show signs of burning, white white, thin skin, burning sensation all over the face.
- There are signs of blushing on both cheeks, and capillaries are clearly visible on the surface of the skin.
- Skin hyperpigmentation and melasma begins to appear on both cheeks, depending on the location, the color of melasma is different.
After stopping using the cream
Signs of corticosteroid-infected skin from mixing cream begin to appear obvious when stopping use, such as:
- The skin appears red, slightly itchy and hot, and tiny blisters or pustules begin to emerge. When touching, there is a phenomenon that the tiny particles are broken.
- The skin becomes dry and dull, then peels off all over the face, the scabs after peeling are very hard
- In some cases, there are signs of yellow skin discharge, in addition to a very itchy feeling in the scaly skin areas.
- The increasing itching makes you want to scratch, but even a light scratch can cause scratches and bleeding on the skin.
- When going out, or going to places with high temperature, there is a phenomenon of burning hot flashes, even the itchy feeling becomes more and more uncomfortable.
The above signs are warning signs that the skin has been infected with corticosteroids from the mixing cream. Therefore, to detoxify the skin, and overcome the above conditions, you can refer to some of the ways below!
How to overcome the consequences of mixing and detoxifying creams for the skin
If you have used and led to the harmful effects of mixing cream, you need to have a treatment process and specific advice from a doctor will be better.
Spacing the time of use with mild cases of corticosteroid infection
In case of mild skin infection, the toxicity is not high, you can overcome it by stopping using it slowly, absolutely do not stop completely. As the skin can be shocked and become more severe.
By gradually reducing the amount of cream applied to the face each day, instead of applying a thick layer, choose to apply a thin layer and gradually. Combine with detox for the skin, increase drinking green tea, eat more vegetables and fruits containing vitamins. Or steam your face to remove toxins.
Use sunscreen to protect the skin safely, because the cream mixes the skin significantly, so at this time the skin is very thin and weak.
In case of severe skin infection with corticosteroids
In case of severe infection, you need to see a doctor and dermatologists to be examined and consulted directly, following the correct treatment regimen.
During the interval between using the cream mix, the detoxification of corticosteroids in the body is also extremely important. There are a number of vegetables and herbs with the effect of helping to purify the body such as: lettuce, green tea, aloe vera … take advantage of them to help the treatment process bring higher efficiency.
Proper skin hygiene
Even if you are suffering from a corticosteroid infection, do not forget to clean your face daily. You can perform basic skin care steps, prioritizing choosing cosmetics derived from nature, gentle cleansers … note that soaps and whitening cosmetics containing chemical ingredients should not be used. strong, irritating and drying to the skin.
If it is safer, you can use salt water with anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effects. Soak a cotton pad with salt water and gently wipe the surface of the skin.
Skin care after stopping mixing cream
If you’re lucky, you’ve treated all the harmful effects of mixing cream. Start your skincare with minimalism and use quality products to restore your skin, as soon as you stop using the mix completely.
Immediately go to the center or dermatology hospital for treatment
When the skin shows signs of serious skin damage after stopping using the cream, you need to visit a reputable medical facility, center or dermatology hospital to be examined and treated safely by a doctor, if I don’t want my skin to get worse.
The sooner the mixing cream is detected, the less harmful it will be to the skin, when used in the long run, it is very difficult to stop completely. Usually, when the skin is infected with corticosteroids, it will take a long time to treat. Therefore, you need to be careful when buying beauty products and absolutely should not use mixed cream!
When the skin is damaged by using mixing cream, to protect the already fragile skin, you should choose a reputable cosmetic brand with a clear origin. Do not because of the cheap price, want fast results that cause incalculable harm to the skin.
Hopefully, the above article has provided you with useful information about the harmful effects of mixed cream, as well as how to recognize mixed cream. From there, help you take precautions and choose skin care products that are more suitable for you.
Johnny Jacks was born in 1985 in Texas, USA. He is the founder of Good Health Plan and is passionate about helping people improve their health and physical well-being. With over a decade of experience working in the healthcare industry, he currently works at Goodheathplan.com – a blog that shares knowledge on beauty and health.